Kitchen cabinets are removed when making any changes and renovations. They can be detached very easily regardless of what type they are, base or wall.
Empty the cabinets
- Take out all the items placed in the cabinets and pack them in a box.
- Cut off the water and electric supply
- Always remember to cut off the supplies to ensure safety and ease. Also, turn off the gas supply lines that come along the way.
Pull Out the nails
- Some nails and screws fixed to the cabinets need to be removed. Use pliers to take out the nails from the back of the cabinets.
Remover doors and handles
- Using a screwdriver, unscrew the hinges and detach every assembly fixed to make a door attached.
- Unscrew the nuts inside the cabinets and remove them to unfasten the handles.
Take the cabinets out
Grab the storage units with both hands and place them somewhere safe